P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am in the military an on 15 July 2016 I came downstairs

Customer Question

I am in the military an on 15 July 2016 I came downstairs and laid on my wife and kissed her trying to see if we could work through the issues that were having in our marriage. She pulled away from me and moved to the chase and I proceeded to stay on the sofa. I thought everything was ok and went to work. I found out she contacted Family advocated program to get advice for herself. She told them she didn't want anything to happen. they sent it up to CID and she said that she didn't want to report anything. She told this to CID that she did not feel threaten in anyway or that I was going to do anything sexual she just didn't and don't want to be touched. We both gave the same statement to CID what is my options.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Dwayne B. replied 4 months ago.

Hello and thank you for contacting us. This is Dwayne B. and I’m an expert here and looking forward to assisting you today. If at any point any of my answers aren’t clear please don’t hesitate to ask for clarification. Also, I can only answer the questions you specifically ask and based on the facts that you give so please be sure that you ask the questions you want to ask and provide all necessary facts. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Options as far as what? I need you to be more specific in your question(s) if you could. When we answer general ones like "what do I do", "what are my rights", or "what are my options", we have to give general answers and, invariably, the customer responds with "I already knew that". This type of forum works better if you ask specific questions so we know exactly what you are looking for.

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
If we gave the same statement of what happens and she told them that she didn't want to do anything and that she didn't feel threaten or that I was trying to Bebe sex with how does this work

What do you mean "trying to Bebe sex with how does this work"?

Are you asking about family law, criminal law, military law, etc?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
No I mean not trying to have sex with her. I'm on my cell phone and hit the wrong buttons
Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Military law I guess

I'm going to have to opt out and send this to the military law section. It is in the general civil law area and it really sounds like it belongs in the military law.

Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Different attorney here....I am a military law attorney. How can I help you?