P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I'm a veteran now getting my life together working VA

Customer Question

I'm a veteran now getting my life together working for the VA hospital and have medical bills from my suicide attempt that have caught up to me and are garnishing my wages 25‰ of gross which is sending me into crisis. I need to file bankruptcy but now cannot afford to! Can you please help me?
Thank you kindly
Gregory Gipson
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question.

No one on this website can represent you...we can provide information.

Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 3 months ago.
Hello Phillip, I apologize for not being clear. Your advertisement listed legal help for veterans and I've tried locally here in Salt Lake City through a couple of civilian attorneys who have offered help but then things quickly turned into me needing to give them Lots of money even though I was VERY clear of my circumstances right from the start. I answered your ad because I thought I might have more honesty from someone representing the military and the very. I'm desperate and quickly sliding back into PTSD and depression again after working so hard to get my life together. I'm the patient transportation coordinator at the VA hospital in Salt Lake City and have had my paycheck cut in half suddenly!

SO what is the question this evening? Are you looking for someone to represent you at lo/no cost?