P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Married years been divored since 2012, husband was in the

Customer Question

Married for 46 years been divored since 2012, husband was in the Navy from 1965-1969, then when into the National Guard from 1982-1986 and then Ansonia, CT closed and he went to New Haven, CT and then to Southington, Ct. from 1987-1999 there was no lapse in service. There saying I lost Tricare by one month and thirteen days, I called deers and they have no record of his Navy time of service which was from 1965 thru 1969, I hope you can look into this. I hope you can help me.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for the information, but as you may have read in the Site TOS and disclaimers, this is not a personal representation Site. In other words, we do not, nor can we, assist a customer outside of just answering questions (no opinions or advice) via this forum. Therefore we cannot "look into" the issue. If you have a question about how to try to get your former husband's Navy record of service, I can help you with that, just let me know. Otherwise, we cannot provide any assistance.