P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I turned in my military orders and a written 30 days notice

Customer Question

Hi, I turned in my military orders and a written 30 days notice to my apartment complex. This week I received a bill for $16,000. They said they only accept deployment orders and not pcs or retirement orders. How can I get this resolved since they are not willing to work with me?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 3 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. What is it you want to know about this?