P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

Military recruiter allegations of 92 and 134 nothing formal

Customer Question

Military recruiter allegations of 92 and 134 nothing formal yet. Should I hire a lawyer I have been told by Cwo2s that are my mentors that the entire investigation is very strange. My family and I have been adversely affected by this tour no prior njp my rank is e6 with 8.5 years and 3 deployments. Nothing but good evaluations. I am scared and this job has caused myself and my wife anxiety disorders. My command is leaving me in the dark. I don't know what to do. I have been interviewed twice by 2 separate people and gave no statement and did not revoke my rights. Alleged charges are 92 and 134 but they won't tell me specifics other than alleged allegations of fraternization with a future sailor. I have been screwed over many times by my command and no one is helping me. I was recruiter of the year last year. I am losing my mind over this and my family is also
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 3 months ago.

You have inadvertently opened a second question thread for the same issue. I will respond to your post on the original question thread and you will need to click "reply" on that question thread if you need to post more on this issue. Please don't post on this thread so that you are not double charged.