P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Is your Atty licensed to perform legal services in Colorado?

Customer Question

JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: We have an Atty. We are a professional Mmgt Company but having a cluster of issues with Military renters in our Colorado Springs location. We have members who have bought homes locally & are happy to let their rent go unpaid. Eviction does not help us get paid.
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 9 months ago.

Welcome to Just Answer (“JA”)! My name is Maverick.

Note: (1) If you want legal advice, consult with a local attorney before acting or deciding not to act; information given here is for educational purposes only; (2) Most questions are answered within the hour; however, if I am not signed on, please allow up to 24 hours; and (3) Please assign a feedback rating so JA will compensate me. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms and to JA’s other site disclaimers.

1. Can you please state your specific legal question so we know what type of answer you are looking for?

2. What have you tried on this front so far?

3. Are you saying that the homeowners that hired you don't care if they collect rent from military tenants and because of that it is affecting your income?