P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I need help, Alaska, No I havent everything just happened

Customer Question

Hey I need help
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: Alaska
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No I havent everything just happened tonight and I don't know where to reach out too
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: I have a no contact order with my fiancee who is a civilian
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 3 months ago.

In order to assist you, I will need to know what your actual legal question is, and also enough of the relevant facts to put it into context. Once you respond, I may have follow up questions for you. (by the way, I am a live person, the exchange you had when you first signed on was a automated exchange that the Site has set up. I apologize for the waste of time, but I don't work for the Site and have no control on how they take in questions. )