P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I'm 70% unemployable veteran who receives 100% disability

Customer Question

I'm 70% unemployable veteran who receives 100% disability pay and all the benefits that go along with it. Over pass 8 I was in dental program in Las Vegas. For the past 16 months I ve been seeing Civilian dentist on the suggestion of young new VA dentist who told me that my situation was way out line and in my best interset I better seek care else ware. Now I have all the print outs all the proof the damage done is been so devasting mentally and physically not to mention finanically and it seems like nobody cares and I have absolutely no recourse. Please tell me after 30yrs. Of not one Dime. I receive two letters from congress offer me a full retirement and now I must suffer pay $335 month for insurance. I even built a website try help prevent harm to others.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 3 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

I am sorry, what is your specific question for us regarding this issue?