P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Just looked at my LES and it says I have a advanced debt of

Customer Question

Just looked at my LES and it says I have a advanced debt of over 25,000. It has to be from a bah fraud case over three years ago.
JA: Because consumer protection law varies from place to place, can you tell me what state this is in?
Customer: It military debt
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: That they tried to kick me out of the military 3 years ago though admin separation process but it was dropped
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?