P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

Ar 635-120 chap 5, I have not, Trying to determine what this

Customer Question

Ar 635-120 chap 5
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: I have not
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Trying to determine what this army regulation says
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this.
Customer: Ok?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
I just need to know what this ar specifically tells me?

Tells you what? What is it you want to know?? You want me to copy the link to the AR here so you can read it?

Customer: replied 4 months ago.
Please yes!

Ahh....this regulation is well out of date. Are (were) you an officer? What was the date of separation?