P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My company here at ft leonard is chaptering me out of the

Customer Question

My company here at ft leonard wood is chaptering me out of the ARMY because i failed my APFT which i wasnt suppose to take because i was on profile due to pneumonia my doctor placed me on a 7 day profile and said i had to take the pt test at my own pace he even advised my 1st Sergeant that my chances of passing we very low due to the severe case of pneumonia i had
JA: Employment law can be complex. But don't worry -- you're in good hands. The attorneys have a lot of experience with this, and it would be my pleasure to match you with the best fit.
Customer: Yes please i would like help in this please
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: No i have not
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: The company is saying they never knew i was on profile and that when i took the test a ftu i r fused to train which is a blatant lie i have several witnesses including a Staff Sergeant..however i find it very awkward that a fellow soldier who verbally refused to train is being given a second and going back to ftu on Monday where as in me who was on profile for a illness is being chaptered out of the army and i never refused to train i got back on the track and kept running while attempting to use my inhaler which didnt work and as a result i ended up falling to the ground while trying finish
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?