P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I made a statement in a 15-6 investigation. Initially, I was

Customer Question

I made a statement in a 15-6 investigation. Initially, I was told it was just a commanders inquiry. I've informed the "investigating" officer that I would to have my statement reviewed by legal personnel.
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No, I haven't
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: yes, my spouse and the female solider were and possibly still are having an affair. I do not have proof. However, the female soldier's 1st SGT knows my spouse as her boyfriend. When I reported my inclinations to her 1SGT he asked me to allow him time to speak with his solider. The 1SGT came to me later very disgruntle stating that he was looking at an email sent by my spouse to his solider a copy of a divorce decree from 2008 showing we are divorced. I informed the 1SGT that what he was looking at was old my spouse and I remarried in 2010. I asked if he would send me a copy of that email and he has not.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?