P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I'm a vet. I been to Iraq twice. I was hurt now I can't work

Customer Question

I'm a vet. I been to Iraq twice. I was hurt now I can't work but the military want trust me with my benifits.vThats not right.bI can't even pay bills or buy food.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.

What help are you seeking from us? Please understand we are asking because we are not allowed to represent anyone from this site and can only provide information to customers.

Why won't the military trust you with your benefits? Have they deemed you incapable of caring for your own affairs and in need of guardianship?