P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My coworker betrayed me by getting my x feance phone she s

Customer Question

My coworker betrayed me by getting my x feance phone she s married to an officer she sleep around with everyone men and she did this behind my back I caught her texting to Owen I saw his name I wanted to ask her and the only thing that I ask her do you know a Owen 2 and she said no a and I was with Owen still now that I remember. And I ask him and he said I was crazy one if my coworker name daisy she did the something to she cuss her out the guy break up with her and she started to date him he even made her a birthdays party just to rub it in her face she ask. GuGuys for gift money food exchange fir sex she has sex in break and call me that she gonna be late cuz she's f**king she calls me and hang up so now. What do I do
Category: Military Law
Expert:  LegalKnowledge replied 4 months ago.

Good afternoon. Can you please clarify what your question is?