P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

What are the rights of Philippine wife in United States if

Customer Question

What are the rights of Philippine wife in United States if they're husband doesn't treat them well
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 4 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** am a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.
I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation.
Please note, I cannot comment on your specific situation, as this services is only limited to general information and for any legal advice / legal service you should contact your local attorney.

There are thousands of law books written about spousal rights / abuse and there would be no way for me to cover all of the spousal rights and related factors within the scope of this website.

Please let me know if you have a specific legal question about the situation you have described and I will be happy to answer your question?

Thank you.