P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My boyfriend served 17 yrs in the army been on Iraq land 3

Customer Question

My boyfriend served 17 yrs in the army been on Iraq land 3 or 4 times. Has a brain injury and has pest this past 8 months he has been going threw a bad divorce she know she can push them buttons took his life saving and left him with nothing waited to he left and wipednout the house not even a tool of toilet but all this has built up and right he isbinbjailbforvassult to one of his friend who he thought was the Benny he has not his medicine and they've not looking out for him he wants to go to a v as hospital for help what can we do
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Sam replied 4 months ago.

This is Samuel. I would like to discuss this and provide you information in this regard. However, I am unclear as to what information you are seeking.

Is he charged criminally? Is he being detained in jail at this time? And you are wondering what can be done about him getting his medication? Has he had any hearings at this time? Has he consulted with a local attorney about his criminal charges?