P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I requested my Military Records as well as health records in

Customer Question

I requested my Military Records as well as health records in 2014 I recently had the opportunity to go through these records briefly there are other Veterans Records in there mix with mine I reported this to the authorities in Washington DC and also complain about the local VA going through my records and w/o my consent. This local Privacy officer is pretty much wanting me to turn the records over to him. I refused W/O the guidance by certified mail from Washington authorizing it.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?