P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

How can you check on a person who claim to be in the

Customer Question

How can you check on a person who claim to be in the military
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms.

Sure. Please tell me:

1) What claims has he made to you?

2) Where does he claim to be from, currently stationed at, etc?

3) What is his full name, DOB, SSN, and Active Duty Status Date (if you do not know, simply say "don't know" but provide what you can).

4) If he has a social media page like Facebook, please provide the url to his page.

This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.

Expert:  Ely replied 4 months ago.
Hello! Just touching base to see if you still needed an answer and if you could reply to my query. Thanks!