P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I believe have a very strong case discharge upgrade based on

Customer Question

i believe have a very strong case for oth discharge upgrade based on researching many other far worse conduct cases. where can i get help?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 4 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

I can not "take your case"...but I have a good deal of experience with these cases...happy to talk to you about the process and what you should be doing to prepare for it...I sent the offer. If you accept (there is an additional charge) we can chat on the phone about this.

Follow up...I have to step away for an hour or so...but could speak after to tomorrow...let me know.