P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I was given a letter down to E-4 from E-5 to comply or

Customer Question

I was given a letter for demotion down to E-4 from E-5 for failure to comply or follow Air Force standards. I'm trying to write my rebuttle, but I'm having a hard time, because I'm not even sure where to start
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: yes I have, but they said for me to write it first and then they'll edit it from there
JA: What advice did they give you?
Customer: to write about the things that have happened and that led to the Demotion
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: they know everything
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. Happy to help...I will send the offer. If you accept we can talk via phone/email to get you the information you need in the letter.