Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.

Good evening. I am in the military and changed jobs a few

Customer Question

Good evening. I am in the military and changed jobs a few years ago from a biomed to an AFOSI agent. I regret that decision terribly. I have often feel anxiety, especially before and after I go on leave. There is always something I didn't do to their preference. Last time I got written counseling for doing something the way I was trained. I never had issues in my last job and have loads of awards for working hard. I feel stuck and want to go back to my old job but I fear asking because AFOSI eats its own and it could make things worse. I have 13 years in am an E7. I am concerned this job is going to cause me to lose my career. I was referred to a cardiologist over a year ago for chest pains and racing heart. I am going to a pulmonologist soon for sleep problems. I was hoping there might be a loophole that can allow me to go back to my old job without any negative impact to my career.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 5 months ago.
I am so sorry to read about your difficulties. However, you cannot continue like this. You do not have any other reasonable option, but to ask to be transferred back to your old job. Best wishes, Kindly give a positive rating to my response so that I can receive credit for responding to your post. There is no additional cost to you for doing this. Thank you for your cooperation.