P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I did not serve on active duty and no I have not requested

Customer Question

I did not serve on active duty and no I have not requested by records from the national archives.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. If you want your reservist records, you can get them from the national archives. The process is simple enough. You send this formhttps://www.archives.gov/research/order/standard-form-180.pdfAnd wait a few week...they will send your records to you Please let me know if you have more questions. I am happy to help if I can. Otherwise, please rate the answer so I may get credit for my work.