P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I am honorably discharged from the USMCR. I need a copy of

Customer Question

I am honorably discharged from the USMCR. I need a copy of my latest annual points statement and evidence of honorable discharge. How do I obtain those? Thanks.
JA: Because laws vary from state to state, could you tell me what state is this in?
Customer: I am in Virginia.
JA: Have you talked to a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Marine, can you tell me,
1. Aside from training did youmserve I'm active duty?
2. Have you requested your records from national archives yet?