Olivia Kent
Olivia Kent, Attorney
Experience:  Partner at Kent Law Group, LLC

My brother Phillip S. Dalton died yesterday. I cant find out

Customer Question

My brother Phillip S. Dalton died yesterday. I cant find out what years he was in the Marine Corps. It was in the 50's I know We need info for his funeral. Where can I find out?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 5 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'm an attorney. I’ll be happy to help you in any way I can. This site is for educational purposes only. Sometimes - although certainly not always - experts have to give you what you deem “bad news” but that should not be a reflection of how satisfied you are with the assistance your expert provided. My goal is to make sure you are completely satisfied before you submit your rating so please let me know if you have additional questions or you need me to clarify anything If there is a delay in the time it takes me to respond it is because I am working with a customer or I am not online - but rest assured I will respond to your follow up question, if you have one. Also, occasionally I will respond from a mobile JA unit, which automatically asks you to submit a rating once I submit a response - but please don't feel like you need to do so until we are done speaking. Your best bet is to call the marines and let them know the situation... they should be VERY responsive with information about that. I can get you a phone number if you need it. I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or you need me to clarify anything. I'd be happy to do so.

Expert:  Olivia Kent replied 4 months ago.

Hello. I noticed you have not yet submitted a rating and I was wondering if you need any additional information or need me to clarify anything first. I’d be happy to do so.