P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My father was in marines him and my mother were having problems

Customer Question

my father was in marines him and my mother were having problems sent him divorce papers my father went awall then was court marshalled and served his time then they made the decion to let him be released was given his paper work saying released under conditions other than honorable and in 30 days it would change that was 1976 so couldn't find his paper work so sent for copy and it came back still saying under conditions other than honorable but was told it would of changed in 30 days how can I get that to happen
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? That is, are you asking the process to request the records be corrected?