P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

On my DD214 Block 11c. states "(SDN715) AFM39-10, Para 3-8q,

Customer Question

On my DD214 Block 11c. states "(SDN715) AFM39-10, Para 3-8q, & USAFMPC(DPMAKE) Ltr dtd 25Feb72 Invol Disch of 1st Term Amn Denied Reenl." I've already gathered what "(SDN715) AFM39-10, Para 3-8q" means. My question is about the rest of the verbage in that block and can I get a copy of the letter dated 25 Feb 1972?
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please tell me everything you can about this issue so the Military Lawyer can help you best. Is there anything else the Military Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I don't wish to give too much info on this issue, I just want to know what the letter states. Is this possible?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. What is it you are trying to accomplish here? Is this regarding VA benefits?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just found my DD214 after many years and was curious. It may involve VA benefits in future but not now.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
So what is your question...are you asking how to request a copy of your records? That letter (the USAFMPC(DPMAKE) Ltr dtd 25Feb72) is likely no longer part of any AF records...but if it is you could request it via the FOIA...are you asking how to make a FOIA request?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't seem to view your answer for all the "special offers that keep popping up.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Yea...for that I am sorry. I am a user of this site (just like you)...I have no control over much of what you see. I did send an offer for a phone call (at a MUCH lower price than the company offers). I have not sent an answer...I asked another question...I will ask it again...So what is your question...are you asking how to request a copy of your records? That letter (the USAFMPC(DPMAKE) Ltr dtd 25Feb72) is likely no longer part of any AF records...but if it is you could request it via the FOIA...are you asking how to make a FOIA request?