P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I had my clearance revoked and I needed help writing a statement

Customer Question

I had my clearance revoked and I needed help writing a statement of reasons
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I'm currently in an Intelligence officer and I had my clearance revoked because of debt that I was currently paying on. Although I mentioned the circumstances to the investigators as to why I could not pay due to my mother developing cancer my clearance was still revoked.
JA: Is there anything else the Military Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: Negative
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 5 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 5 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I can send the offer to assist...if you accept we can talk on the phone and by email to get the statement you want