P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My name is***** was in the military in 2002 and had

Customer Question

Hi! My name is***** was in the military in 2002 and had received an Uncharaterized Discharge on my DD214. My M.O.S. was 92 Y. I was in the Army Reserves. While donating blood in the military I was flagged for low iron. I had 1 week to go before I graduated from Fort Jackson for B.C.T. I was told I could go back into the military after 2 years. I was diagnosed with P.T.S.D. while in B.C.T. so my mind didn't transition. Can I still go back into the military?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? That is, are you asking the process to request a waiver to reenter? If not, what is your question?