P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Mywife is black and she has been constantly on line with sites

Customer Question

Mywife is black and she has been constantly on line with sites that hate whites. She is 40 and im 66.She thinks all blacks are the true Jews and the Jews in Isreal are fake Jews.She was arrested for trying to kill me by smashing my head with a tv, asnd 3 duis.Every time i go on atrip she sells all my or my daughters stuff. I feel totally trapped.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 12 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?