P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Article 87 missing ov Movement JA: The Military Lawyer will

Customer Question

Article 87 missing ov Movement
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Even though I didn't catch my bus to go to the airport with my unit they said it's .missing movement
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: I had quarters till 0600 and formation at the bus stop was at 0400
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpAlso, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen. I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?