Allen M., Esq.
Allen M., Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer and current JAG officer.

Can a military no contact order be issued to both military

Customer Question

Can a military no contact order be issued to both military members (a female and male)? The person asking for the no contact order is also in the military and is the father of the female unborn child. The female is not married to the baby's father.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Allen M., Esq. replied 5 months ago.
Thank you for trusting your question to JA today. I am a licensed attorney with over a decade of law practice and over 20 years of experience in the legal field. I’m happy to be of assistance. I'm not sure if I understand the question. A military no contact order can be issued to either or both parties, but it has to be issued by the individual's commander. If you have any further questions, please let me know. I invite follow up questions, so use REPLY for those. If you have no further questions then good luck going forward and please do not forget to rate my service with a top-three rating so that I receive credit for working with you today. Also, feel free to request me in the future, if you have questions concerning a different matter.
Hello, I wanted to check in and make sure that there was not any additional information that you required. If you need further assistance, please use REPLY and ask me for any additional information you may need. If not, take care and have a great day.