P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I am in the Navy. I am worried that I might fail my next PRT

Customer Question

I am in the Navy. I am worried that I might fail my next PRT and be kicked out. I was just wondering what I can expect if this happens.
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Sure what do you need to know?
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: I have been in the Navy for over 5 years of my 6 year contract. I have an NJP but that was back in 2011. No problems since then. I have had only positive evals. I am not sure if that matters or not
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you asking the process for separation?