P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My company is awarded a job with the Corps of engineers on

Customer Question

My company is awarded a job with the Corps of engineers on an Army base.I have worked on another Corps job five years ago. Since then I have received a D.U.I. and am on misdemeanor probation for a year.
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: Can they deny me access? have been through at least three FBI background checks in the past
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: no, don't think I need one, I am a civilian
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am a construction worker...I have worked on Army Corps of Engineer job in the past.
I also have had three FBI background checks for clearances in the past ten years. I recently received a DUI and on misdemeanor probation for a year. can that deny my admittance to the army base? Alsothe last Job with the Corps, I resigned my position during a dispute, can they blacklist me?
Can who blacklist you? The job core?