P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

What can be done? An active duty, married, ANG recruiter

What can be done? An active duty, married, ANG recruiter stationed in Meridian, MS, carried on multiple affairs with prospective recruits. The MS Air Guard command structure decided to cover up the misconduct. To this day Air Guard members and local civilians face retaliation for pursuing justice. Air Guard members who are civilian attorneys file nuisance lawsuits against civilians if civilians pursue the crimes to a higher authority. The rapist was James Munn and his boss. One of the attorneys is Thomas Bittick.
Category: Military Law
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
The Air Guard recruiter is an Iraq war hero, suffers from PTSD, and has threatened my life. The lawyer has threatened me as well and is now a Lt Col JAG in the Air Guard. I have considered contacting the FBI. The MS Air Guard is rampant with corruption and has the local civilian judicial system in its pocket.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
An Air Guard investigator, Michael Rowe, looked into the case and called me verifying all that I have said. He was then removed from the case and ordered not to talk with me. Mr. Rowe is now on assignment in the Middle East.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I am a retired Navy Commander.
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this? Are you assign how to report this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
I want to know where I can report this to get an investigation and proper military punishment. I want the harassment to STOP!!
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Don't want to switch to a phone. I am much closer to canceling than shelling out 59 wasted dollars.
Thank you. Are you one of the victims in this case? If not, is one of the victims going to step forward?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Thanks for your help. Please cancel my membership and do not charge me any more.