P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My adsep package was submitted to pers about a month ago

Customer Question

My adsep package was submitted to pers about a month ago for non compliance on my family care plan. I have orders to transfer in May which they had said they would cancelled and they still haven't, I keep trying to get help from people at my command but no one seems to give me any guidance.
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: I would like to know typically what's the longest I could be waiting here on the separation to be accepted?
JA: PayPal, Debitcard or credit card are all fine.
Customer: No I Haven't I have been looking because no one seems to be wanting to help me
JA: Anything else I can tell the Military Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: no I believe not
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 6 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
My question is how long can they really keep me here according to my situation, which is my non compliance to my family care plan? Because I read instruction that once my command gets my family care they have 90 days to separate and it has been longer than 90 days.
Can you tell me, what service is this?