How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask P. Simmons Your Own Question
P. Simmons
P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Category: Military Law
Satisfied Customers: 33803
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
Type Your Military Law Question Here...
P. Simmons is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My son is in kabul serving in the u.s. army. s wife is

Customer Question

My son is in kabul serving in the u.s. army. His wife is unfaithful and is recklessly spending all his income. What are his rights. I have power of attorney. How can we limit the expenses.? He wont be home until sept. What is he legally responsible to pay for. Rent, car payment, car insurance, groceries???? Married 2 years 1 child.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. I am here to help
Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
Army regulations require he "support" his dependents. Can you tell me, does his family live in base housing? Or in town (off base)?
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 1 year ago.
HI...I had asked a question to obtain follow on information to help answer your question. If you can answer the question I may be able to assist. As a heads up, I have to step away for next 45 mins or so but will follow up with your response when I return

Related Military Law Questions