P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My name SPC Ramos deploy in lithiuania and in trouble

Customer Question

My name SPC Ramos deploy in lithiuania and in trouble for disrespect to an nco.
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: Ok
JA: Anything else I can tell the Military Lawyer before I connect you two?
Customer: I had just got back from the field with a serious eye infection and bad scar for walking into bar wire. Upom arrival back to barracks from the I was under direct from the PA to see him immediately. SO when I went I was with for about 3 and found out came contact with herpes in my right eyeball.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello,Thank you for the information, however, I am unclear on the facts of your case and what your specific question is. Why are you being charged with disrespect to an NCO and what does that have to do with your eye/medical issue? Have you received Article 15 rights and notice or is this just in the preliminary investigation stage? Again, need your question.