P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

Gayle. i am researching issues rated to 15-6. My question is

Customer Question

Gayle. i am researching issues rated to 15-6. My question is can a board of inquiry also act as the 15-6 investigating officer?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I was discharged and received an UTH now i went before the ADRB and received a full relief decision but the ABCMR board denied my request for reinstatement saying i did not prove my case
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpWhat do you mean can a BOI also act as the commanding officer? What does that mean?