Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
89571709

My Fiance of 3 years is still married.. I am not in the

Customer Question

My Fiance of 3 years is still married.. I am not in the military but he is a Marine Colonel. What do I do?
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No.. What do I do with an attorney? Find it terrible that he was a Commander at MCCES and was the lead on other Board of Inquiry for adultery and he is an adulterer himself. How can he judge others?
JA: Is there anything else the Military Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: How can he pass judgement on others when he himself has been in a relationship with me for 5 years
JA: Our top Military Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Military Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Military Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 9 months ago.
How may I assist you?