P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Is someone successfully completes small unit tactics and

Customer Question

Is someone successfully completes small unit tactics and landnav or phase I of the SFQC and then also successfully completes the MOS portion of the, however is not gradutated after completeing the final phase of training will that individual be eligible for the MOS even though not eligible for the Tab or certificate?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpThe soldier needs to complete the training (graduate) to be eligible for the MOS. If they do not complete the training (again, graduate), for whatever, reason, they are not qualified for the MOS