Peter Griesch
Peter Griesch,
Experience:  Tax Counsel at AIG, Inc.
89571709

I was told that I was intitiled to a pension I did not get a

Customer Question

I was told that I was intitiled to a pension I did not get a DD form 214 I got a DD form 256A am I intitiled to a pension or anything else from the Federal Goverment
JA: The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no
JA: Please give me a bit more information, so we can help you best.
Customer: I was drafted into the Army in 1967 I had asthma but they excepted me any way I spent 3 months & 25 days in the army & was told that my medical problems would cost the army more money than I was worth. this problem then became a responcialty of the government or I was told that this problem has caused me a lot f problems getting enployment in other jobs I never mustard out of the Army as I felt like a out cast. I do have va medical but that is all I have depened on the federal Government for but sence I did not muster out I did not know I was intiteled to anything else
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Is there anything else the Military Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I am not sure
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Military Lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Peter Griesch replied 8 months ago.
Did you receive a disability rating from the VA?
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
just refund my money as my card has been billed for 40 dollars all ready & I have not received any information from U that has helped in anyway
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I will seek military assistance here