P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

I was counsled my CDR no I wasn't looking radio I did not

Customer Question

I was counsled for telling my CDR no I wasn't looking for a radio I did not loose.
I asked for time to rebuttal the counseling the First SGT took the counseling said he would just say I refused to sign it.
I was sent to a mental health specialist and coded 3 on s my puhles I saw her for one hour, a few months after I was placed in meb process , one of the blocks checked was no military or personal firearms,
I was not counseled as to what this was about other than to clear a profile that was do to expire.
will this effect me from owning a firearm and or buying one in the future, or becoming a reserve deputy.
I have no criminal record or no record of previous mental condition.
diagnose as adjustment disorder with mixed anxiety and depressed mood
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.
Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to helpCan you tell me, have you been discharged? IF so what is the characterization (honorable, general, OTH, BCD)?