P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My husband is caught up in a felony arrest. We have an

Customer Question

My husband is caught up in a felony arrest. We have an attorney and he may get stuck with one felony charge outcome. WE, were going to shooting range with new handgun...long story short the retired army friend cancelled and we were out...forgot it was in back seat...threw it under a seat. I have a drug addict enabled left out of inheiritance sister and he has an ex disgruntled wife. Both of them have been participating in online belittling him for his charges calling prosecuoter and pushing for his crimes. Husband has NEVER been involved in criminal behavior. He had an impaired driving while in national guard and HE called the police himself because his car died and was slightly sticking into rd. thats it. He is retired 55 yr old. We basically have lost his pention...our home.. ex wife is using this to belittle him with 15 yr old. we have lodged complaints with military affairs about the false web site we beleive ex wife has put their wedding pictures on claiming he has NEVER been in military (lie) and my sister the druggie is claiming he is stalking her...we havnt seen her in years. shes broke im sur and needs money. What I do know is we lost his pention, basically our standard of living...and we continue to pay an attorney locally to stop the bleeding. These two ladies (im being nice) have humiliated us with lies and posings on the internet...military affairs via JAG dosnt seem to make a move on this months now of himiliation online... THISAINTHELL.COM and another attatched to that....they post pics of him and say he never served. call the prosecutor and probation.... ontop of losing everything. OVER A FREAKING past violent history. Im an ex-cop... we are not out trying to shoot people. We just wanted to go to range and made a mistake. We have went from a good family that are educated and did all the right things in life to the basterdized criminal losers that are stalked online. This man served 30 years for his country. We are on food stamps and losing everything.
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: no our local attorney is a criminal trial attorney and is dealing with his charges criminally. Its a mess. Doesnt help with two crazy money hungry woman continue to call saying what a bad man this guy is... (because we dont give them fists full of money)
JA: You just pay a $5 deposit now and the rest only when you get a reply from the Military Lawyer. All of this is 100% satisfaction guaranteed, so you can get a refund if you're not happy for any reason.
Customer: Sure. I have tithed more than $5.00 to God in church even when we no longer have it and went without. We are spending out retirement savings..its almost gone. next stop is shelter. we have creditors trying to take our I dont understand 30 yrs of service... Why is my OWN country doing this to me?Us?Our family? I dont even know who to vote for...... it doesnt really matter anymore. My vote really doesnt matter. If a man can serve and His/My country can do this to my complete soul is crushed. I really just want to die. I never thought the United
JA: OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. OK. To minimize me, please click the down arrow at the top right corner of this box. Is there anything else important you think the Military Lawyer should know?
Customer: States of America would do this to me.
JA: Our top Military Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Military Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Military Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 7 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Do you have a question regarding this?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
we filed an appeal at military affairs to get his pention back due to it was our only source of income. Should we get an attorney? Do they reinstate pentions ever? What are our chances.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Lance has never been in trouble in his life except an impaird driving over 10 yrs ago so this has been such a nightmare for us. We dont know what our rights are and what to do. Ive never seen a company take someones pention and spit on them like this.

Sorry...what do you mean you filed an appeal to get his pension back?

Did he go to court martial? Was he convicted at court martial? If so, how long ago?

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Listen, the next response will be from my husband. HE RETIRED from the military and WE were receiving a pention. At 56 it was supposed to be full pention. we were receiving half like 1500 just plus. He got picked up having a gun in a car outside of an are we lived in causing a felony arrest. This was a third vehichle we used barley. We were supposed to go to the range with THAT hand gun HE built with another retired friend and HIS guns just to have fun. Im an ex-cop...I also was wanting to shoot it. We he or was my truck. I know we forgot because I forgot it was there and I put it under the seat when I seen it I was so embarrassed at grocery store. Our friend cancelled on us in the morning and we were both like ohhh ok. nothing more. We dont drive this truck much. Its a third vehichle. Its something we like to keep nice for special occasions. Its something I had before I married my husband. Long story short. My husband went down to the town im from and got stuff when my parents died and I was in control of their estate, I have a trust. He got stopped for expired plate on my truck...and there was the gun my stupid ass husband told them was in there (im ex-cop sorry) HE IS HONEST..... I would have NEVER agreed to a search or said hay I may have a gun or not I cant remember if my wife took it out.... KILL ME NOW. It happened.
needless to say the milatarry CUT paying his pention forever for the felony. I still cant beleive someone can serve and be thrown away like toilet paper. Thats my question. HOW CAN THAT HAPPEN? how can they take his pention and can we get it back. If it wasnt for me...we would have lost our home...everything. right now....we have lost our retirement...ive tapped it to live.
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
He has went to military affairs and THEY had him file something requesting his pention back and told him MAYBE he can get half of it back...he asked for help on questions and especially the won...why ? they told him to say "Its my only source of income"
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
We have not heard from them and its been months.
Thank you. I want to verify...this is in the US? Since US law requrires more than a felony arrest to stop a military pension...