P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I'm trying to upgrade my discharge from general under

Customer Question

I'm trying to upgrade my discharge from general under honorable to an honorable. Is this even possible, honestly? If so I have a LtCol that NJP'd me willing to write a LOR for my upgrade so I can attend school. What key points would he need to hit on?
JA: OK. The Military Lawyer will need to help you with this. Have you consulted a lawyer yet?
Customer: No too expensive
JA: Is there anything else the Military Lawyer should be aware of?
Customer: I was discharged with a general under honorable due to two ARI's within a year from each other but my unit couldn't ADSEP me due to time restraints because the second was so close to me EAS.
JA: Our top Military Lawyer is ready to take your case. Just pay the $5 fully refundable deposit and I'll fill the Military Lawyer in on everything we've discussed. You can go back and forth with the Military Lawyer until you're 100% satisfied. We guarantee it.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 8 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Experts on this site (myself) are compensated ONLY if the customer (yourself) "rate" or "accept" the answer. I am happy to provide an answer for you...but want to ensure you are willing to rate/accept the answer when we complete. Do you agree with this?