P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.

My question is daughter who is an Army ROTC cadet. She had a

Customer Question

My name is ***** ***** my question is for my daughter who is an Army ROTC cadet. She had a positive urinalysis during her commissioning physical. She is taking her last class and is now pending disenrollment from ROTC. They have not officially notified her of anything. Her PMS had her write a statement regarding the urinalysis and then sent a text saying he was trying to get her a waiver. His last text to her was that Brigade was considering disenrollment. She is a construction technology engineer major and is completing her last class to graduate.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Urinalysis was on 3 February. She was notified of the positive result on 5 March. Contacted her PMS as soon as the flight nurse called her. Has been in limbo ever since. Last text message from her PMS was this past Friday evening around 5pm.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  Marsha411JD replied 7 months ago.

Thank you for the information and I apologize if the Site's automatic Q&A, which the Experts don't control, was confusing, but since you have a real live person now, can you tell me what your specific legal question is, since I can't seem to find it in that previous post?