P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

Attempting to write response to memorandum of removal from

Customer Question

Attempting to write response to memorandum of removal from recruiting. I have done so weel in the Army as a\n infantryman and then as a recruiter since 2010 and recently last july I came up posistive on urinaylsis from a vape that i took without any knowledge.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

Are you looking for assistance in writing this? If so I can send the office for additional services. If you accept, we can chat on the phone and I can help you get the language you are looking for.

Let me know.

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
My apologies for being non responsive. I am getting my phone fixed should be done within next hour or two and I would love to talk to you over the phone. I want to give you more information on what happened and what I'm facing. I really need your assistance as I'm running out of time. If it helps for me to send you any paperwork of the actions I'm currently facing.
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
Working on getting my phone activated.

Thanks
No worries...We can talk this afternoon/evening. I have an engagement for next 4-5 hours but free after tthat

I will send the offer. If you accept it, we can talk on the phone and then I can work with you over the next 2 days to get the letter you are looking for.