P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

I need a telephone number to call to discuss my case in

Customer Question

I need a telephone number to call to discuss my case in Daytona Beach,Fl. I was in a V.A. Hospital in New York City when all my property was given to my ex-wife. Documents were forged and lies that my ex- wife's lawyer observed me . I never saw him and my lawyer would not look at me or talk to me. I was in the AIR FORCE !952 until 1956,then in the New York Fire Dept.1958 until I was injured and retired on a disability in 1984. I was married for 17 years before being retired as a Captain for 8 years. I have 3 great daughters that went too top universities. We attended mass every week and had no problems. I later found out my ex-wife planed the divorce for 5 years by having her credit card,cell phone bills,etc. sent to someones house including all her correspondence. One week after 9/11/01 my lawyer gave me a folder that gave all our property including a third of my mothers money that I received when my mother died in 2000 to my ex-wife. She gets 2,800 a month from my pension and I get 1,192. My ex-wife is a registered nurse and kept the money she earned in her private account to buy stocks and mutual funds. I have the money to pay an attorney that can help me to get what the law stipulates.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Happy to chat with you. It is late (for me) now. But available tomorrow (Thursday) to chat on the phone if you like

Let me know