P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My son just started mct he was sent to 4a and was

Customer Question

My son just started mct he was sent to 4a and was recommended admi discharge, he is okay with this my question is they just informed him he needs two recommendations for this so how long does this usually take
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: He graduated boot in February went to mct in feb told his sergeant of sucidial thought they kept him 8 days on 4 a then placed him in holding he saw a dr today and was told about the 2 recommendation
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Military Lawyers generally expect a deposit of about $18 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.
I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. How long does what take? How long to process for discharge?

Follow up...are you still looking for information on this?