P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

My husband is in the Navy and he decided he wanted to be

Customer Question

Hello my husband is in the Navy and he decided he wanted to be single so now I am back where I was living before with my parents and he is still in Virginia he isn't giving me money or helping me out at all we are still married haven't signed papers or even separation papers and I found out he had sexual intercourse with another lady and he also had her contacting me on facebook texting my phone calling me out my name and threating me what can I do and what are my rights?
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 10 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question.

What do you mean by

what are my rights?

With regard to what? You want to know if you divorce what you can expect?

If not, what is your question please?

Ma'am I see you had a chance to view the question I asked to try and understand your situation, but have not responded to that question, or the offer for phone call.

It is late (for me) and I am going to turn in. If you choose to respond, I will follow up in the morning.