P. Simmons, Military Lawyer
Experience:  Retired Marine Corps lawyer and Veterans Services Officer (VSO) with 12+ yrs. of experience.
11181181

How do I articulate to my platoon sergeant that that the

Customer Question

How do I articulate to my platoon sergeant that that the army isn't for me and it's causing me stress and to lose weight because of the stress? Most of the time I just want to sleep.
Category: Military Law
Expert:  P. Simmons replied 9 months ago.

Hello! My name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney with more than 18 years of experience. I am here to assist you with your questions. Please understand that if I ask you for additional information, you are NOT charged again and our communications are NOT timed. So please see this as a relaxed conversation between friends. I am here to help

Also, if you would like to chat on the phone, let me know and I can make that happen.

I am sorry for this dilemma. But not sure I understand your specific question. Would it help to talk on the phone about this?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I would like to talk on the phone.

I sent the offer. Its $5 additional to talk on the phone. If you accept the offer I can provide my #